|Microsoft PowerPoint - The Basics|
Quality Computer Training in a Relaxed Setting just 30 Miles South-West of Edinburgh
The course typically runs during a morning from 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM but could span four hours in the middle of the day if preferred. Participants may also be residential. For more detail of how our half day relax and learn modules operate please click here, for our rates click here and for details of how we schedule course please click here.
1. Setting Up A New Presentation Creating a new presentation and adding new slides.
2. Viewing Your Work Viewing using the slide view, outline view, slide sorter view, notes page view or slide show.
3. Editing A Slide Inserting text, pictures and drawings. Reordering and grouping images.
4. Setting The Background Changing the background colours/effects for one or multiple slides.
5. Simple Animation Effects Within A Slide Introducing objects one by one using various animation effects.
6. Transition From One Slide To The Next Applying animation effects as you move from one slide to another.
If you have any questions about this course please contact us using the contact details below.